Sleepy Heads

Jacob fell asleep on Aunt Malena's bed when we were visiting. She always lets the kids sleep with stuffed animals when they go to bed each night. Jacob fell asleep with his.

The girls fell asleep on our bed at the hotel when we were vacationing in Thermopolis, WY.

This is what I found when I walked into my bedroom. By the looks of it, Jared was drawing on his pad of paper with his pen while eating a piece of chocolate cake! So funny!


Our little sweaty baby girl. This was on our way back from Laramie, WY.

Jared hasn't been taking naps regularly anymore, but he still gets sleepy and I find him asleep in random places. Here, he'd been coloring and just couldn't stay awake!

We put Ashley to sleep in Aunt Malena's bed and Jacob crawled up and fell asleep with her.

0 comments: