That next day we went back up to Michigan to go to our hotel and catch our flight the next morning back home. We were going along the coast of Lake Michigan and decided to stop and see the sunset. A band was playing music in the park and it was a pleasant evening. The sand felt good between our toes. The water was cool and we got to collect some shells off the beach to bring back and show the older kids.
It was a nice little weekend trip for us.


It was a nice little weekend trip for us.









5 comments:
Love it! Ashley is such a cutie! Of course, they all are! Glad to have you in the blogging world. Be careful, it can get a bit addictive...not that I'm speaking from experience or anything!!:)
I think you are doing great!! Love the blog and now it feels like I get to see you guys more often!! Did I ever tell you we miss seeing you guys!! I saw a picture on our slideshow of Jacob and the boys on his jeep riding around the dirt!! Those were fun times!
Hi! I found your blog:) Hope you are figuring it out (call me again)Everything looks great. Glad we can check up on you this way and see what you are doing since you live so far away! Have fun, and like Desiree says it can be addicting!
Ad, When did you start your blog? It is so cute. why didn't you tell all about it? I am so glad you set it all up!
Hey! I just found your blog through Des'! WOW... Your lil Ashley is SOO BIG!! The last time I saw her she was just a new baby. and she's just as cute as the rest of them. Looks like you guys are all doing well.
Post a Comment