Ryan and I had the opportunity to coach Jacob's soccer team. We coached one of the kindergartner and first grade teams (there were three different teams) for the Cowley Recreation Department. Ryan did the main coaching and I was his assistant coach. He'd be on the field refereeing the games and I'd be on the side managing things. Lots of work, but it was fun! Our team won all but one game--awesome job!Jacob's Soccer Team
Ryan and I had the opportunity to coach Jacob's soccer team. We coached one of the kindergartner and first grade teams (there were three different teams) for the Cowley Recreation Department. Ryan did the main coaching and I was his assistant coach. He'd be on the field refereeing the games and I'd be on the side managing things. Lots of work, but it was fun! Our team won all but one game--awesome job!
9:40 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 9:40 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment