Jared's 3rd Birthday!

Jared had his 3rd birthday! A couple days before, we told him he would be turning three years old and he'd say, "no, I two!" He wanted an alligator cake and so that's what I made him. He was very excited to see it! All day he'd pick up his balloons and say, "it my happy birday Mommy!" with a big grin. I love seeing my kids excited and happy!




We had a big dinner up at Grandma Mangus', with her, grandpa Mangus, and Aunt Desiree and her family. Then invited Great Aunt Garnet & Great Uncle Newell, Great Aunt Sylvia & Great Uncle Pat to have cake, icecream and open presents with us.
It was a nice evening.
Happy Birthday Jared! We love you!

7 comments:

Brett and Desiree said...

The cutest cake and the cutest little 3 year old!!

The Hunt Family said...

What a cute family. I am so glad you joined the blogger world. Can't wait to see more pics and read what's going on.
Heather (Pyne) Hunt

Christy and Shaun said...

what an awesome cake!!!
come check out our blog!!
christy "miles" castillo

Konnie said...

Wow you are an amazing Mom. Look at that cake. It is so fun to see you and your family.

Jeri said...

I echo the other comments - what an amazing cake!!! So glad you are blogging. I love it. It is such a great way to keep connected. You officially been added to my google reader!

J.J. said...

I am so glad you are bogging.
What a cute cake, how did you do that? I am so amazed, Jared is so cute, your whole family is adorable.

Steph T. Nate said...

I love that cake. Did he just love it! Kids are so much fun. I am glad you are blogging it makes it so easy to keep in touch. we just gotta get Angie, sheila and Jen J. blogging now. check you out later steph