
Emily wanted to be a black cat this year for Halloween. I let her give me her ideas in making her costume. I sewed the black fur around the hood and wrists, and made the ears. She picked out how she wanted her face painted and it turned out great. She definitely plays the part well!
All the other kids were animals but Jacob wanted to be Dracula. He's a very handsome one! His costume is the only one I didn't make. I did buy a vest and take it in a little and we already had the cape. That's it, his was easy!
Jared wanted to be a puppy. You should hear him going around barking and panting with his little tongue out. He loved being a puppy even without his costume on! I ran out of time so I just made ears and the collar for his costume. He's too cute!
This is Ashley's first Halloween! She brought in lots of candy (for mom and dad). Since Emily was a cat we thought it would be cute if Ashley was a mouse. She's a cute mouse! She was looking at her pumpkin and the top fell down in and it was cute seeing her peek over the edge looking for it. This is a fun age! (10 mo. old)
Happy Halloween!
7:08 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 7:08 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
You are an amazing make-up artist! Adorable costumes for adorable kids. I'm really glad the cat didn't eat the mouse!
Your face painting is amazing, along with your great costumes! If I need face painting I now know who to call!!
So cute! You did such a great job on all the costumes and make-up. They are such cuties!!
What cute kids!!!! I LOVE the costumes!! AND...what talent YOU have!!!!!! It's so fun to learn new things about people. :-)
Adrienne what cute costumes, I love them and your kids are getting so big, what adorable kids.
I am so proud of my little girl and her accomplishments! Your creativity always amazes me! Cute kids, cute costumes!!!!
Post a Comment