Saturday afternoon, I took the kids to the Cowley Easter Egg Hunt. Before they started, they announced the winners of the school coloring contest. Emily won 1st prize in her grade group and got a $10 bill. She was excited!Good job Emily!
Saturday afternoon, I took the kids to the Cowley Easter Egg Hunt. Before they started, they announced the winners of the school coloring contest. Emily won 1st prize in her grade group and got a $10 bill. She was excited!
8:24 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 8:24 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
1 comments:
Such fun times and great memories for you and your kids! I loved that it was such a nice day for the Easter egg hunt this year, it looks like you took full advantage of it.
Post a Comment