Emily had her gymnastics recital and did a great job! She's one of the best in her class, even though she is one of the youngest and smallest. It just comes naturally to her! She had taken gymnastics one time a couple years ago and ended up taking dance since then. She was excited to try it again and did super!














5 comments:
All your posts about your kids' recitals are soo cute. Emily looks like she is a natural. That's sweet. :) I also love her note to the tooth fairy! Glad you're enjoying the nice weather! :)
I love the picture of her on the beam that is awesome!
Wow! somewhere along the way, I got really behind on what is going on in your little fam, so I have a lot of comments. The mascara thing has happened more than once at our house, I'm not sure why it's so appealing. Judging from the pics of your boys, Ashley must have put up a fight. I loved the letter to the tooth fairy, how sweet! Looks like you had a way fun cousin sleepover, what a crew! I also loved the pics from your trip to the pond. They turned out gorgeous! You have the CUTEST kids!
Emily looks like a true gymnast and her jump over the horse is awesome! What a sweet girl1
Emily looks like she was born a natural gymnast!... did she get it from her mom or what?! :)
Post a Comment