Day In The Mountains

On Saturday, we went up on the Big Horn Mountains to spend the day.

I love these pictures of the flower, and of Jacob, looking at the lake.

When we got up there, we settled in a great spot by the stream. Then we rode the four wheelers up a steep trail...

then hiked up an even steeper foot path to the lake to go fishing.

Daddy helping Jared.

All the kids caught a fish, they were so excited!

Jacob caught his fish all by himself, it was a fun surprise!

After we got back down to our camp, the kids waded in the stream for a little while. Then Emily tried her hand at fishing on her own...no luck, but she had fun trying!











The dogs had a GREAT time as well! They love running around and getting in the water. Poor Trip, our lab, is getting older and was too tired to make it up the steep trail, so he headed back down to camp and was there when we returned.

2 comments:

dcalvin said...

You and Ryan are the BEST parents ever I swear, I would love to be one of your kids:) The pictures are great and it looks like it was a perfect day to be on the mountain.

Angie said...

I agree with the other comment you are the best parents! Always going on fun adventures with your family. Thanks for sharing with us:)