I know this is a yucky picture, but I had to show it! Poor Akira, got bit by the neighbor's dog through the fence. The two always run to the fence to bark and bite at each0ther. It's never been a problem before, just a nuisance to listen to. Well, this time the other dog pushed one of the rocks away and got at Akira. She had to get stitches, obviously. The vet said it just wasn't a slice, but that some of the skin was gone. Poor thing! She's doing just fine now. She'll just continue on her pain pills and antibiotics.OUCH!
I know this is a yucky picture, but I had to show it! Poor Akira, got bit by the neighbor's dog through the fence. The two always run to the fence to bark and bite at each0ther. It's never been a problem before, just a nuisance to listen to. Well, this time the other dog pushed one of the rocks away and got at Akira. She had to get stitches, obviously. The vet said it just wasn't a slice, but that some of the skin was gone. Poor thing! She's doing just fine now. She'll just continue on her pain pills and antibiotics.
8:47 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 8:47 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment