Today Emily and Jacob are getting their school pictures taken, so I thought I'd take pictures of the two little ones out in the yard--let them have their own photo shoot.
Kids Photo Shoot
1:42 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 1:42 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










9 comments:
They are TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! I love all the pictures of both of them, way to go Adrienne. You never cease to amaze me at your many talents!
Those are so cute, good job:)
WOW!! The pictures are soooo CUTE, but you can't go wrong when you have kids as cute as yours!! Even Matt commented on how cute your kids were when they came into Stake Conference Sunday!! :-)
Too cute! Great job! Do you hire out... maybe you should think about it!
Oh, your kids are beautiful !!! (kind of like their mom :) - Shelly Reasch
Your children are so beautiful, and you are a great photographer!
Those are cute pictures, but like the others it is hard to go wrong with such cute kids! What did you use to edit them?
Thank you for all the compliments! The program I used was Adobe Illustrator 10. It's fun!
So So cute Adrienne! When can I sign my kids up!!??
Post a Comment