After school one day, the kids picked the some veggies from the garden. I had them help me shuck the corn and they did great, even little Ashley! It's been fun having a little garden this year!
We planted two pumpkin plants and got three pumpkins to grow. It's exciting, we've never grown them before!
I'm learning to can this year and am loving it! Here are some peaches I did, some yummy raspberry freezer jam, and frozen squash and corn from our garden. It's very rewarding!





6 comments:
Way to go!! I have never canned before (not alone anyway!) and I wanted to hear how the class was the other night...we'll have to talk:)
Good for you!! It looks great. You'll love it this winter!! :-)
What a fun post and yes your canning looks awesome. Thanks again for coming over the other night and helping me make jelly. It was fun and rewarding!
Gardens are great! Yum!
Just finished helping to make 19 pints and 12 quarts of applesauce! Nothing feels greater than using and not wasting food!!
Plus it is great knowledge I have decided!
Way to go! We had a garden for the 1st time this year and it was fun> I so need to learn how to can!
Post a Comment