Jared's 4th Birthday!

Well, I made my first cake with fondant, for Jared's birthday. He wanted a Thomas the Train cake so I had to get creative. It turned out pretty good, thank goodness, because it took 6 1/2 hours!

After all that work, it was hard to think that a bunch of 3 and 4 year olds were going to eat my masterpiece! It was worth it though!

Jared, while he was getting sung to.

Opening presents.


Jared's friends who came to the party.
(Colter, Alex, Brooklyn, Zachery, Kasen, Jared, Adam, Ben, Russell)

Happy 4th Birthday Jared!
We love you!!

7 comments:

Tamara said...

WOW! I stopped making them and resorted to buying them or making cupcakes. There never seems to be enough time. It looks like he had a good birthday.

Lindsay said...

That cake is amazing, my boys went crazy and wanted one for their next b-day when they saw it! Guess you will be getting a couple phone calls in the months to come;) Very cute, looks like he had a blast and made a haul:)

Megan said...

4 already?! I LOVE the cake... what can't you do? Happy Be-lated Birthday Jared!!!

MAH said...

You are just simply amazing! Considering you had a birthday party with 3 & 4 year olds. Zachary had a blast! Good Job!

The Goetsch Gang said...

great work on the cake! WOW!

Emily S. said...

I am sooo empressed! Great job on the cake, I will need lessons now!

dcalvin said...

Happy Late Birhtday to Jared! The cake turned out awesome (I can't hardly believe it was your first try with fondant, Way to go!) and it looks like the kiddos had a festive fun time at the party.