Today, I taught Emily (8) and Jacob (6) how to use the knitting loom. They did a super job and spent all day completing their projects. Emily did hers all by herself. I helped Jacob because he wanted to take a lot of breaks. They caught on fast and did great!Knitting Loom
Today, I taught Emily (8) and Jacob (6) how to use the knitting loom. They did a super job and spent all day completing their projects. Emily did hers all by herself. I helped Jacob because he wanted to take a lot of breaks. They caught on fast and did great!
7:35 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 7:35 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
So cute! Allisen loves the knitting looms! So fun!
Super Cute! What a fun project! I love the hats!
what a great project to keep them busy for hours!
What fun projects for both of them. They look fabulous! My kids loved the knitting looms too.
Post a Comment