We had quite a busy day on Ashley's birthday!

The kids liked waking up to the party decorations all over and an inflatable house to play in.

Emily made Ashley breakfast (sliced bananas with Trix, and a cup of water).

That afternoon, Jacob's class performed a Gingerbread-man play.

He was one of the reindeer (he made his own costume).

After we got home, Jared helped me make the cake. He loves this part (maybe a little too much)!

We made cupcakes for the kids (Emily assembled the flowers) and chocolate cake for the adults.

It was time for the party! We invited family over to celebrate.

She was excited!

Ashley blew out her candles one at a time,

and enjoyed some ice cream with her cupcake.

Big sister helped her unwrap her presents.


She got the pony that she always rides when we go into a particular store.
She's happy!
4 comments:
Adrienne, she is such a doll!!!!! Looks like she had a very fun birthday.
What a little cutie!! Well for that matter your whole family is, but you already know I think that!!
Love the cupcakes, so cute!! LOVE, love, love the pink horse!! I've already seen it in the stores and have my eye on it for an upcoming Christmas present...maybe next year!!
I can't believe your baby is 2. Time flies way too fast! Looks like a fun day.
So cute! I didn't realize her birthday was so close to Christmas. December babies are fun!
Post a Comment