Beautiful Gifts

A very talented woman in our ward, Ronda Schroeder, sketched the beautiful pictures below. She is the one who painted many of the Christmas scenes on the store front windows down town this year.

Ronda heard that we were participating in the "12 Days of Christmas" for a young couple in our community who's baby passed away not long ago. She had this sketch printed up and donated it, hoping to comfort the family.

Then she gave this sketch to Ryan and I, celebrating our marriage, for a Christmas present. I framed them both and I think they are beautiful gifts.
(She does have a website where she sells her work, if anyone is interested. It is HandsOfTheAlmighty.com)

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

Hey those turned out great! What is her website??

Anonymous said...

Love them both! I got a picture from her for one of my boys for Christmas. She does such an amazing job! So neat!