I'm so excited! I got my first deer! Ryan got off work early tonight to take me out, since it's the last day. We loaded up all the kids and headed out. When we got to where we were going we saw some deer. I was ready to shoot a doe when Ryan whispered, "Don't shoot!" Here this little buck walked right in front of me, about 40 yards away. We couldn't believe it! I got him and the kids were so excited and proud of their mom. I loved it! When Ryan gutted it out they came over and were curious to see all the different body parts. I heard a couple say, "Cool" and some say, "Oo!"
This is a picture of me when just Ryan and I went out hunting one day. We rode the four wheeler up a dry river bed a ways and got off and hiked around in the hills. We were actually stalking some deer and that was pretty cool! I'd never done that before. We didn't get one but it was really fun. The views and scenery are just beautiful. We are surrounded by some neat country! Being out there in it made me appreciate it a little more.
This is a picture of me when just Ryan and I went out hunting one day. We rode the four wheeler up a dry river bed a ways and got off and hiked around in the hills. We were actually stalking some deer and that was pretty cool! I'd never done that before. We didn't get one but it was really fun. The views and scenery are just beautiful. We are surrounded by some neat country! Being out there in it made me appreciate it a little more.





10 comments:
I didn't know hunters could be so cute!! ;-) Good Job!! I gotta know, are you going to be able to eat "Bambie"?!?!
You are making those wives that just sit around and complain about there husbands being gone all the time look bad. What a super woman you are. You have so many talents but the one I love the most is "Go with the flow" you are always willing to try something and be flexible. I wonder if you thought you would be a huntress some day?
Congrats and very impressive! And you did it all with style!
That's awesome! Way to go!! I agree with my mom... you are almost too cute to go out there as a hunter! :)
Way to go Adrienne!!! You are awesome and not a hair out of place!! I am sure your kids think they have the coolest mom in town, let alone now Ryan has bragging rights on his wife! What husband wouldn't be proud of that!!!
Way to go! You have much to be proud of and I appreciate the wonderful woman you are and that you can share this with your husband and family, that is a great feat. Thanks for reminding me constantly of the good things in life.
Way to Go!! Jennie is trying to make me go hunting next year and your picture actually made me think it could be fun!!! You Rock!
Good job! You are one up on me for the number of deer shot.
Love your blog and the hunting pics are AWESOME! "ATTA GIRL!" Way to show up for the ladies! Ching ching! I am sure it will taste good with the way you can fire up the grill!! Looks like I am missing out in Lovell! Wish me the same kind of luck on my elk this year! Miss ya TONS!
You go girl! It's a little bigger than my first (and last) one! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment