Sandbox

Ryan built the kids such a nice sand box!
(I love how "handy" he is!)




















We filled it up with sand last night and they immediately jumped in. Actually, they were in the box while we were putting the sand in. They couldn't wait!
Later that evening, four of the cousins came down to try it out. Then the neighbor boy jumped the fence to join the fun. I'm glad Ryan made it plenty big, so they all could fit!

As soon as the kids woke up this morning, they ran out to the sandbox to play. They love it!!

6 comments:

tbergsjo said...

How fun! My kids love the sand! I bet yours are in heaven.

Lundberg Family said...

That is awesome. It is so nice to have a handy hubby! Craig just finished building me some food storage shelves! My son would love your sandbox...he'd sleep there if he could

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great 'new' thing for summer fun!! We love our sandbox...Dave build it for Tyler's bday a few year back, everyone loves a good sandbox:)

Emily S. said...

Does Ryan take orders????

dcalvin said...

Looks like a great sandbox! Way to go Ryan. Lots of hours of fun will be had at your house in the sandbox! :)

Michele Larkin said...

My husband wants to build a sandbox for our kids. I keep stalling because I remember my childhood sandbox: sand everywhere, cats using it as a litter box, kitchen spoons in the dirt. However, we have a dog in the backyard so no cats. Alex (2) digs in the dirt near the house and a sandbox might keep him away from our foundation. My kids would love it, maybe I'll let him.