New Bunny

The other day we thought that our other bunny had been put in it's hutch when we let the dogs out to clean their kennel. So...unfortunately, we had to get a new bunny. We got this one last night and love her already!

She is an 8 week old Holland Lop, female (doe). The lady we got her from raises bunnies and shows them nationally, but this one was born with wool instead of fur. So, she just gave her to us for a pet, not to show.

She is the sweetest little thing, and loves snuggling up with Emily!
Emily LOVES her--she's perfect!!

The bunny is so docile, that it lets Emily put bows in it's fur...

and even a dress on! This is only the second day of having the bunny, who knows what Emily will do next!--Too cute!

6 comments:

Jeri said...

that little bunny is just too adorable. Freckles would NEVER stand for that...!

Emily S. said...

Glad you have a new bunny now, I still just have visions in my mind of your dog!!

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Don't we all! We're REALLY hoping it will never happen again!

Jaime said...

How cute! You must have got the bunny from my Aunt Rebecca Moncur! They have a lot of bunnies don't they. Emily is so cute and how she dresses it up. Better Luck with this one:) That is really sad about the last one:(

Angie said...

How sad that the little black one is no longer! That would not have been fun to see happen. I am glad you got this new one she is really cute! I love the bows but the dress might be a little much:)Does she have a name yet?

dcalvin said...

I am so happy for Emily, and what a cute bunny you have! (I too was very sad at the news when Ryan told me what had happened, I felt so bad for Emily) I love the Bows for sure!