Everywhere we go, Ashley always gets so much attention! Today at church people were throwing fits saying how cute she was. In Relief Society, a few of the ladies said she looked like a porcelain doll with her shiny black shoes, chubby legs, fancy dress, all that hair, and round cheeks. I loved the compliments!Our Porcelain Doll
Everywhere we go, Ashley always gets so much attention! Today at church people were throwing fits saying how cute she was. In Relief Society, a few of the ladies said she looked like a porcelain doll with her shiny black shoes, chubby legs, fancy dress, all that hair, and round cheeks. I loved the compliments!
7:23 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 7:23 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
That sweet little girl could seriously pass for a doll! She is so cute! I remember when you brought her into the office one day... the first time I saw her and she was just NEW!! now shes walking! CRAZY!!
Pretty dang cute!! Enjoy this time, before you know it you will wish you were still chasing her!! ;-)
So sweet! All of your kids are gorgeous! Better keep them coming!
She is a cutie! I love it when they are so chubby...my kids were all like that! It assures us moms that they are getting plenty to eat! haha.
OK so disregard my email even though you called me!! I guess you just weren't moving up when you posted. I only look and if you are at the top or close to the top of my post list, I read them. You just haven't been moving up. Weird?! Anyway let me know if you need help!
Love the cute pictures of Ahsley. She is totally a doll and I love that she is so steady and doing great walking. What a fun time in life.
She is absolutely adorable! How fun! I love little girls :).
Post a Comment