Emily is such a big helper! The other day she got home from school and started pitching in and doing work around the house, without being asked. Usually, when the kids get home from school, they have their snack and then they do chores to earn time on the computer. She went above and beyond! She spent 1-2 hours doing lots of extra chores around the house, cleaned her room, and even cleaned the dog dish mat. She's great and I appreciate all that she does!Big Helper
Emily is such a big helper! The other day she got home from school and started pitching in and doing work around the house, without being asked. Usually, when the kids get home from school, they have their snack and then they do chores to earn time on the computer. She went above and beyond! She spent 1-2 hours doing lots of extra chores around the house, cleaned her room, and even cleaned the dog dish mat. She's great and I appreciate all that she does!
9:02 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 9:02 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
send her to my house. I need all the help I can get!
Your kids are awesome and I give Kudos to you and Ryan for raising them to see what needs to be done and then doing it! Way to go Emily for being so helpful and happy!
Post a Comment