
While I was talking to my Mom on the phone tonight (I always call her on Sundays), Ryan was getting the kids ready for bed. After they got in their pj's, he read them some stories. When I got off the phone I wanted to join them, walked into the boy's room and saw Ashley relaxed in the chair reading a book. Too cute!!

I, of course, had to get a picture of my husband being the great dad that he is! I'm so fortunate to have such a good husband that helps me out. I'm thankful for all the time that he's able to spend with us each day!--The kids love it too!
7 comments:
That is so cute! What a fun dad he is to read to the kids. I love the one of Ashley reading its too cute:)
That is too cute! There is something special about seeing a dad interacting with their kids. That is awesome!
That is just to cute!!
That is too fun. It's great to have a hubby who wants to be involved. And what a big help it is. I can't believe you've been married 10 yrs. where does the time go? Congrats.
What cute times and what a great dad Ryan is to take the time to read to the kids like that. I think you two are just the most awesome parents!
I love bedtime stories! It's one of my favorite times of the day. Congrats on 10 years. It's amazing how fast a decade flies by! Oh and by the way, the V-day breakfast was adorable! You are a great mom! The leprachuans usually come to our house and turn all the milk green, but those pink heart pancakes are the best!
So Cute! She's such a doll!
Post a Comment