Poor Jared!

Ever since Jared was little, whenever he'd get sad he'd stick out his lower lip. He's always had such a good "sad face". He's three and still does it! I've always wanted to get a picture of it and finally got one. I think he was milking it for all it's worth because it lasted long enough for me to get my camera, come back and snap the shot. (He was upset because I told him to get off the computer and finish eating his breakfast--he was sad but so cute!)

3 comments:

Nick & Lindi said...

Holy moly that's the cutest sad face I've ever seen! :) Good luck turning that one down!! :)

tbergsjo said...

That is too cute. He must be able to play it up good if you were able to get your camera :).

dcalvin said...

Way too cute! I love that you were able to catch it with a picture.