Chef Emily

Ryan went on another business trip this week. He was gone for five days and we were excited for him to get back. I wanted to make a nice dinner for him and Chef Emily wanted to help!

Emily put the steak rub on our steaks, and peeled a potatoe (it was harder than she thought). Then a few cousins came over and Aubrianne pitched in too. They peeled, and shredded carrots, and got the salad ready.

These were Emily's signs that she hung up in the kitchen.

All the boys were outside playing, so the girls made a Welcome Home sign for Ryan. They drew animals on it since he is a boy.
After the cousins went home, and we ate our dinner, Chef Emily and I made milkshakes. This morning we chose to eat waffles and eggs in paradise from her menu. It was fun and she loved doing it!

5 comments:

J.J. said...

What a cute chef, and so sweet for her dad. I loved her signs also.

Amy 'n Clint said...

Does she deliver? We'd love to have her "at our service" tomorrow evening about 5:30!!

dcalvin said...

O I love the cute little chef's hat and what fun times. You have good, sweet help!

Steph T. Nate said...

You know the kids really do make life fun, they are always doing something to make you smile. You've got an adorable little clan.

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in her hat!! What fun a helper.