
1928
I was "Torchy", a night club singer who sung the Blues and then would kill whoever would give me a hard time.

Ryan was "The Kid", a star pitcher of a major league baseball team who would throw games to earn more money.
It was a fun night! Thanks guys!






6 comments:
I love it, those are fabulous pictures!!! (I'm a little disappointed about no Knickers though) Thanks for sharing, looks like all had a great time.
WOW!! I'm always amazed at your level of energy and all of those involved!! Looks like fun!! :-)
LOL! I LOVE seeing you guys so this. How FUN! I love all the costumes!
Looks like you had another great mystery dinner night. So fun!!
Looks like so much fun! We will have to get in on that next time!
So much fun! We'll have to try that sometime!
Post a Comment