Last night, Ryan and I got the three older kids settled into bed. We heard noise in the kitchen and saw Ashley scraping out the chocolate in the bowl!
She got caught!
She got caught!
3:05 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 3:05 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
5 comments:
Love that you caught her in action. We have a few of these photos too. I've missed some of your recent posts...looks like you are busy too. I have never been to slide rock, we will have to try it someday. I am not sure I even know where it is. Cute kids and pictures, thanks for sharing.
What a fun surprise, she is such a cutie. I love these little ones, they grow up way to fast.
A girl after my own heart! I too love chocolate and don't mind shamelessly licking the bowl clean myself!!! She is such a doll!
What a "sweet" little girl you have! Cute pictures.
I love that girl...she is the cutest thing ever, and loves chocolate!!!
Post a Comment