Pinewood Derby

Every year, Ryan puts on an Elder's Quorum Pinewood Derby. It's really fun to do, since our kids are too young to participate in Boy Scouts, we get to do this as a family!

This year, I made our family's pinewood derby car. I enjoyed making it! It ended up being really fast, and we got first place!

We all ate some pizza before the race started.
The boys loved sending our truck down the track!

Ashley liked watching the races. She was tired, and ended up sitting on that chair for at least twenty minutes!

Since Emily was the oldest kid, she made herself in charge of watching the digital readout of who came in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Ashley enjoying the view from on top!

It was a fun night for all of us!

2 comments:

dcalvin said...

I love the cute picture of all of you together. Way to go on getting first place and doing the car yourself. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Great job! I'll have to ask your advice for Scott's car this year...Dave is so glad he only has one this time!!