Jacob had his Star Wars birthday party today with his friends!
He turned 6!
Here are all the "Jedi's" before they went through their training course.(Russell, Jayden, Jacob, Aubrianne, Emily Jess, Remi, Dawson, Quinton, Jared)
I made all of them light sabers to play with and take home. They had a BLAST!! It got pretty loud and wild sometimes. I don't know how Ashley could walk through that without getting hit. I guess "the force" was with her!

Jacob liked his vantage point when he got up on the rocking chair above everyone else.











5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jacob! Wow... 6 already?! Looks like you had a fun filled special day! Great idea with the light sabers!!!
I hope he had a great day!! Tyler was so sad that he missed it! We had a last minute trip to Billings. Hopefully we can stop by in the next day or so...Tyler really wants to deliver his present.
Happy Birthday Jacob!!! what a fun party and cute, cute cake!
Hey so sad we missed the big day! Looks like lots of fun!
How fun and happy birthday Jacob! My Jayden turns six this month and he wants a star wars party, you have given me some great ideas.
Post a Comment