Mohawks!

The boys got a pair of scissors and decided to cut their hair down to the scalp, so I had to shave them. This happened, of course, right before our trip to Utah to see my family and our Mangus family reunion. Jacob's always wanted a mohawk, so I guess, now is the time. Oh boy! I told them to enjoy them because they will need shaved before we go to church on Sunday. Good thing hair grows back!

6 comments:

J.J. said...

They did that all by themselves, I am very impressed. Looks awesome!

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

No, I shaved their heads, they got the scissors and took a couple snips out of their hair. I wasn't real thrilled!

dcalvin said...

Oh my goodness what cute little Lamanite boys you have on your hands. (That's what it reminds me of anyways) I am so sorry for the frustration you feel at them but they are really, really cute! Keep smiling and have a great trip!!!

Jeri said...

so funny - Aaron does this each year. when school is out, I let him pick a "funky-do" which he shave into his head on Monday and then shave it of before church on Sunday. One year was Mohawks. this year was "mushroom hair."

Lundberg Family said...

I have to say...Craig gave my boys both mohawks while I was gone because I wouldn't do it....needless to say I wasn't sure I liked it or not! But boys will be boys and they all want mohawks!

Anonymous said...

I gave Tyler a fohawk (I think that's what they call it) and he thought it was great. It's only hair, right? They are too cute (and mischievous:) Have fun on your trip..sorry I missed you today.