Jared's first shave

Last night, Jared came to me with a sad face and said that his lip hurt. There were two little slices on his lip that were bleeding. Apparently, Jared tried shaving! I went in the bathroom, looked around, and noticed Ryan's razor on the sink, the sink was filled with water, and the soap was on the floor. He has watched his Daddy do it lots of times, and he is a curious little boy! Poor kid, he said his lip stung, so we put neosporin and a bandaid on it to make it feel better, upon his request. He looked so funny, but cute! It's amazing how a kiss and a bandaid make things all better!!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

What a little cutie! He wants to be just like dad! At least he'll be a pro by the time he's old enough! LOL=)=)

Greg Becky said...

oh, so sad. Makes my skin hurt thinking about it. Poor kid.

dcalvin said...

I remember when that happened at my house. It still makes me hurt to think of it. I'm glad that a band aid and kiss helped him feel better. What a cute little mustache he had for the night though.

Jeri said...

OUCH!!

Grandma Trisha said...

Jared's dad did the same thing when he was about 2 years old. When people asked me what happened, I just told them--he cut himself shaving! He really did!