A couple of Ryan's brothers are in town and they wanted to go shooting at the range this morning, so I took the kids to a couple Walk-a-thons in town.
This is a picture of the kids with some of their cousins at the Diabetes Walk-a-thon that Grandma is in charge of every year.
(Ramsi, Michaela, Anna, Jacob, Jared, Emily, Abigail, Ashley)
I couldn't help but take Ashley's picture, she's just so darn cute!
This is a picture of the kids with some of their cousins at the Diabetes Walk-a-thon that Grandma is in charge of every year.(Ramsi, Michaela, Anna, Jacob, Jared, Emily, Abigail, Ashley)
I couldn't help but take Ashley's picture, she's just so darn cute!





2 comments:
She is most definitely a little cutie, but all of your kids are!!
It was a beautiful day to be outside and with your kiddos to boot. What cute kids, all of them. (But especially yours!)
Post a Comment