
I swear Ashley started walking over night! We haven't really pushed her to walk as early as the other three. She's been walking for a couple weeks and can now walk eight feet by herself without falling or grabbing on to anything. She's doing great! It's fun to watch--she's so dinky! The kids love having her walk to them. Jared, especially, loves holding her hand and walking with her. This morning, at story time, Jared naturally grabbed Ashley's hand and they were walking together. It was so cute seeing those two little ones walking hand-in-hand.

When she sticks her tiny tongue out, it cracks us up! She's always doing it. It started last month when she got her first two bottom teeth. She'd feel her new teeth with her tongue, it was so funny to watch. Since she was older when she got them in, she probably was wondering what that was in her mouth. :)
3 comments:
I love the pictures of her. She is such s pretty, pretty little thing. She is walking already? She is so small!! How fun...I miss that age (a little:)
She is so cute. I love when they start walking but it makes them grow up too fast.
It hardly seems that she should be old enough to be walking on her own. She is such a little cutie and her eyes are just mesmerizing they are so beautiful. Fun, fun, fun, enjoy every second.
Post a Comment