Last night, for New Years Eve, we had gone up to Ryan's Aunt Garnett's house to visit for a while. The kids love visiting there and playing with toys and the old rabbit hides. There were mothballs in with the firs and apparently Jared sucked on one! He sucked the mothball down to about the size of a BB before we realized what it was. At the time we all just laughed and said how gross it was and wondered how he could have done that for that long. When we got back to Ryan's parent's house we looked it up on the internet and read some frightening things! I called poison control and they said that since it was one mothball or less we were able to treat him at home. Then they told me some things to do and to watch for for the next few days. Ryan and his dad gave him a blessing to help. He seems fine--cross your fingers!
Mothball Warning!
7:13 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 7:13 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
O how scary, I am sorry that you had to go thru that, but am so thankful you have righteous priesthood holders to help you in situations like these. I will keep Jared in my prayers.
Wow that is Scary. I hope all keeps going well.
I remember moth balls as a kid in California, but haven't seen one in a while! I do remember them stinking quite a bit, so I am surprised he sucked on one! It makes you wonder what it tasted like and why they make them look like candy!!! Hope he is still OK!!
Post a Comment