A Blond At My Brunch

Here we are after our hair appointments yesterday. I love Akira's bows, she always looks so good after getting groomed! Me on the other hand...I went in to get some highlights and came out a blond! It'll take some getting used to, but it is fun to have a change!

Today I had a Birthday Brunch, at my house, with some of my friends from Cowley. We each made and brought something to share. I made "Decadent Freedom French Toast" with a cream cheese and cinnamon filling, and whipped cream with strawberries on top. Mmm, Mmm, Good!

This is a picture of the blond that was at my brunch :)

10 comments:

Jeri said...

I think you look FANTASTIC! ('course, I thought you looked fantastic before becoming a blond too, so take it or leave it! Happy birthday!)

Lundberg Family said...

I meant to tell you at the store that I liked your hair! I was in a hurry so didn't get it done. It looks great! Last year I got my highlighted a light too and Craig said "Wow, I never thought I would have a blonde wife!" It did take some time to get used to...but it is fun! It looks good on yoU! LIve it up!

Lundberg Family said...

Yummy food too....are you into recipe sharing?

The Simmons Six said...

You looked awesome as always. It is always fun to have something new to spice things up.

Tracy said...

I LOVE your hair!! It looks really natural!! I can't believe how much FUN you are always having!! I LOVE your energy level and that you're willing to share it with others!!

dcalvin said...

You look Fabulous, but then you always do. What a yummy fun thing to do a brunch. You truly are an amazing person.

Emily S. said...

Hey who did you have do your hair?? I meant to ask, but got distracted!!
Thanks for the fun!!

Angie said...

You look exactly like you did in high school still cute as ever:) I love the new hair its sooo cute!

Steph T. Nate said...

Ad, you look great! You look look like totally different person. Is it straight for good? I love you curly hair.

The Wilburs said...

It was good to here from you it looks like you and your family are doing good hope to here from you again.