This morning on my way to Powell, during the rocky part before Garland, I saw four bald eagles! The one was real close, sitting on top of a rock with the snow covered mountains in the back ground. They were all sitting on the same ridge. It was so neat! I've never seen so many in the same area. By the time I stopped, on the way back, the close one flew off, of course. This is the only shot I got of it. Pretty neat to watch!Four Bald Eagles
This morning on my way to Powell, during the rocky part before Garland, I saw four bald eagles! The one was real close, sitting on top of a rock with the snow covered mountains in the back ground. They were all sitting on the same ridge. It was so neat! I've never seen so many in the same area. By the time I stopped, on the way back, the close one flew off, of course. This is the only shot I got of it. Pretty neat to watch!
8:09 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 8:09 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What a majestic bird and I am sure it was totally awesome sight to see. Thanks for sharing the rich beauty of our area which we take for granted so often.
Todd and I saw a bald eagle the other day too!!!
Glad to know that I'm not the only bird watcher in the family!
Post a Comment