Murder Mystery Dinner

Tonight we went with some friends to a Murder Mystery Dinner. We each had a part and had to dress up in costume (1940's). I was an heiress of a wealthy perfume maker and Ryan was a Duke from the war. We laughed so much and had lots of fun!

(Carl & Shelly Schultz, Dan & Melissa Wolvington, Ben & Laura Snyder, Ryan and I)

4 comments:

The Simmons Six said...

Looks like fun! Where did you get the clothes?

Nick & Lindi said...

Adriane, this is SOOO funny!! How classic! Looks like you guys had a blast!! :)

Tracy said...

This is called being young with lots of extra energy!! ;-) I LOVE it...looks like you had a ton of FUN!! LOVE the costumes!!

dcalvin said...

You two were totally DASHING!!! Looks like a fun night and I am so glad everyone was a good sport and dressed appropriately. So Who dun it?