Emily is getting baptized this Saturday. We're very happy, and she is excited!
10:39 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 10:39 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
4 comments:
How exciting! Love the invitation it turned out great! Have a great day! Good job on the flying too..I dont' think I would last in a little plane!
LOVE it!! It helps that the little girl getting baptized is soooo CUTE!!
Elizabeth wants to come, but I'm not sure how she'd get to Wyoming by saturday. She doesn't remember Emily, but through your blog, she can see that they have many things in common. I think she just wants to play with Thumper. Don't forget to get him fixed. Male bunnies will get aggressive as they get older. Getting him fixed will have him keep his sweet temper.
Wow! It looks like Emily has had a great birthday! The bunny is super cute...good luck with it. I love the baptism invite. It turned out beautiful. I had so much fun on the mountain with you the other night. I haven't laughed that much in sooo long. It was just the little boost I needed in the midst of a hectic, stressful summer.
Post a Comment