Emily's Baptism

Emily got baptized by her dad this last Saturday. It was very nice! While Emily was changing her clothes, we played a video I put together with pictures of Emily during the last eight years. It turned out so sweet!

While mom was visiting from Utah, we took the kids up to Billings to spend the day. That morning we took Emily to the Billings, Montana temple grounds and got some beautiful pictures of her in her baptism dress. Then my mom and I were able to go through a session together, which was very nice! It was a great day!

We're proud of Emily's choice.
We love her very much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her dress and you took some great pictures! The video idea is a great one, I bet it turned out good. A day to remember!

dcalvin said...

I am so, so sad that I wasn't able to come to the Baptism. :( I just can't be everywhere at once it seems here lately. I am so happy for Emily and so thankful she has such good parents. The pictures at the temple are awesome! I love the video idea too. You are such a good mom.

The Simmons Six said...

Looks like you made it a day to remember! You are always so good at the details. I remember when Cannon got baptized (my first) and thinking it was one of the best days of my mothering life. I am happy you had such a great day.

J.J. said...

Adrienne, she looks so beautiful, what a special day for you all.

tbergsjo said...

Way to go Emily. She looked absolutely beautiful. I love the video idea. I will have to steal that :).