Getting Pampered (in Utah)

When I took the kids down to Utah to visit my mom, I decided to take Emily to get pampered for her birthday. We always dream about going to a spa some day, and I told her this is the closest she'll get to one for a while.

She got her hair cut in a salon, by someone else other than me, for the first time. She LOVED it!

It was so relaxing!

The final product--cute!

Next, we were off to both get a pedicure for the first time. (I've never had one before and I don't know why. I loved it!) The chair was nice as it massaged me during my pedicure. Poor Emily is so small, she couldn't reach it to enjoy it. She needed to have her feet soaking.

These are our pretty toes afterward. Hers turned out SO cute!

Us after a GREAT day together, getting spoiled. Love you!

2 comments:

Lundberg Family said...

How fun is that! What a great idea! It looks like she absolutely loved it! Nice and relaxing. Good job MOM!

dcalvin said...

What an awesome day for the two of you. Loved reading about it.