Thanks to my friend, Ramie, for the good idea!
Emily's Baptism Video
Thanks to my friend, Ramie, for the good idea!
3:32 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 3:32 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Very touching!! Absolutely precious and what a little beauty!!
It turned out beautiful! Your Emily is gorgeous! I am glad you did a video, I love them and there is something special about being able to watch how much little ones change in their pictures. When I look through my kids pictures, I am always touched, it is a reminder of how quickly they grow and how short life on this earth is.
that was fantastic!
Oh, Adrienne you did a fantastic job on this video. I loved watching it and seeing Emily grow and change. What a beautiful little girl and what a wonderful thing to have for her.
Post a Comment