
I made this cake for Ashley.

Ashley waiting for the party to begin.

Oh, she's so excited!

Cousin, Russell, and brother, Jared, helping open gifts.

If given a chance, she can do it by herself.

Grandma Mangus gave her this toy. She'd just giggle when she'd push the button and the balls would bounce around.

Jacob and Russell waiting for their cake. Two cute little boys--what characters!

Our little Ashley, one year old, with her cake. She loved the balloons!

She loved her cake even more!

Her new baby dolls. She would keep poking their eyes and mouths and talk to them.

Ashley with her first baby dolls, and stroller. Looks like this will help her get moving.
2 comments:
O my goodness she is such a doll herself!! The pictures are priceless that you got and her cake was so darn cute! You amaze me Adrienne over and over again cause I know you had extra little ones at your house yesterday and you had everything so perfect for her special day. I am sorry that I missed it all, thanks for the invite.
CUTE girl and CUTE cake. You are AMAZING and TALENTED all in one!! :-)
Post a Comment