Typical Saturday

On a typical Saturday morning the kids get up early and watch cartoons for a while. When I checked on the boys this morning, I saw them watching television laying with the container of cookies (before breakfast).

Emily has been reading the "Goosebump" book series like crazy lately! She'd been reading all morning and when she needed a break she'd come out and do her handstands. She's always doing those and cartwheels!

I had her do her back bend since I haven't gotten a picture of her doing this yet. She is in gymnastics this year and is doing well.

Jared wanted his picture taken after he got dressed for the day.

Ryan went hunting all morning and was watching a couple of football games that afternoon when he got home. Ashley loves snuggling with her Daddy!
(Notice I'm not in the pictures. I'd been doing laundry and cleaning the house all day--typical Saturday!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Emily is really good! Her handstand has great form.

dcalvin said...

That was a fun post seeing the "typical" Saturday. Emily is so good at the handstand and backbend, I'm so glad she is in gymnastics this year cause she looks like a natural at it.