School Christmas Program

Jacob singing with his class, "Me and My Teddy Bear", "A Silly Holiday Song", "Frosty the Snowman".

Emily singing with her class, "Red and Green", "Christmas Bells",
"A Turkey Followed Me Home".





Rocky Mountain Elementary School
Cowley, Wyoming.
(December 2008)







Jacob (Age 5, Kindergarten, Mrs. Clark's class)

Emily (Age 7, 2nd Grade, Mrs. Baumstarck's class)

6 comments:

The Simmons Six said...

Your camera is awesome. The pics from the concert are soooo good. I wish I had a camers like that. Atleast I have a friend that does. haha

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

Don't know what I did to delete the other comment. Leave it to me to mess it up!:) You're kids are adorable! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Tracy said...

CUTE kids!!! :-)

dcalvin said...

O, I am so sad that I couldn't make it to the concert after Emily asked me that afternoon if I was coming. I felt so bad. Jacob and Emily are adorable and I loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

dcalvin said...

Oh, and I forgot, Happy 1st Birthday to your little Ashley!!