Our Christmas tree

After the kids went to bed I decided to set up the Christmas tree so they could wake up to a surprise.









It was so fun to see how surprised they were when they saw it the next morning. They were so excited!














I did save a few ornaments for the kids to put on. I figured I'd decorate the majority of it so it looked good and then they could add a few where ever they wanted so they could participate.








The boys wanted me to take their picture. So sweet!

5 comments:

dcalvin said...

What a pretty tree, I think that was an awesome surprise for your kiddos! (Not to mention your hubby) You are such a wonderful mom and an amazing woman!

Anonymous said...

Love the tree--gorgeous!!

Brett and Desiree said...

What a great "surprise" idea. I'm sure the kids loved it.:)

Tracy said...

I LOVE your tree, it's GORGEOUS!! What a FUN Mom and FUN surprise!!

Steph T. Nate said...

love your tree. i can't wait for dash to be big enough to help & know what is going on.