Christmas Sunday

We had to get a picture of the kids in their Christmas outfits after church today.

How cute is that! Jared naturally layed his head on Jacob. So sweet!

Jacob (5 1/2yrs.) and Jared (3yrs.)

Ashley (1yr.) and Emily (7 1/2yrs.)

Emily had to pose in her dress Mama got her.
(Thank you Mom!)

4 comments:

Katie W said...

Your kids are sooooo cute!!! Emily is very flexible--I think I'd break my back if I tried that. :) We had an almost 6 year old Shih Tzu--your dog looks lot like ours. I didn't realize how closely related the breeds are.

dcalvin said...

What cute kids and such cute outfits for Christmas. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures.

Lundberg Family said...

Your kids are adorable! I hope you have a great christmas! I need to get a picture of my kids in front of the tree in their attire...but I missed it since church was yesterday! Oh well.

J.J. said...

I so much enjoyed recieving your christmas card in the mail, you have such an adorable family. I loved how you had the boys by you and the girls by your husband. Have a great christmas!