Good Night Little Ones

I sent my girls to bed tonight and a little while later I went back to check on them. When I got to their room I noticed the door was shut. Right then Emily opened the door and this is what I saw to my surprise. She has way too much fun with her little sister! Cute!


After I made sure the girls were in bed, for sure, I went in to say good night to my boys. Jacob asked me to lay with him, in his bed. As you can see it is not that big! I did lay down by him and then he invited Jared to lay with us, with me in the middle! We actually did it--though it was squishy:) Fun memories!

A few days ago I was doing some things around the house when I wondered where Jared was. He apparently was tired and fell asleep on the dog's bed (I'm glad it is clean). Akira didn't mind at all. What a good dog!

4 comments:

dcalvin said...

O how cute and such fun times! Love the cool shades on Ashley.

Emily S. said...

Zach used to do this! It would get quiet and I would find him asleep somewhere! We all need to be reminded of these great night moments, because sometimes night time becomes a "hurry up and get to bed" and we forget to cherish the moments!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just want to soak it all up when you find your kids being so great and cute with each other. What sweet kids!!

Steph T. Nate said...

aren't kids the best.