Ornament Exchange

Last night I went to another ornament exchange party. It was very fun! It's always fun to get out and be with friends. Good food and good company is always a plus!
Here are the ornaments we made. We all make enough ornaments for everyone, then we exchange and get one from everyone else. (Mine is the red and green present.) These are very creative and talented women! I'm glad they're my friends!:)

(Top Row: Heidi Christensen, Emily Simmons, Desiree Crosby (Sis-in-law), Michelle Banks
Bottom Row: Rachel Simmons, Me, Amy Hedges)

3 comments:

The Simmons Six said...

I love your hair right now you fix it so pretty. I just really noticed that lately.

Steph T. Nate said...

Looks like a fun way to get some new ornaments and some girl time. great idea.

dcalvin said...

Looks like a fun, cute group and a fun night to boot. Thanks for sharing the picture of the ornaments they are truly all unique and beautiful.