The other day I was getting packages ready to send in the mail. I put my tape down to go do something else. When I came back in the room I couldn't find it. Jared's back was to me and I asked him where my tape was. He wasn't answering me or turning around to look at me. I asked him again where the tape was. He then turned around with tape over his mouth. He didn't know if he was in trouble or not. I laughed and left it on his mouth. I thought, that works for me!!Tape is My Friend!
The other day I was getting packages ready to send in the mail. I put my tape down to go do something else. When I came back in the room I couldn't find it. Jared's back was to me and I asked him where my tape was. He wasn't answering me or turning around to look at me. I asked him again where the tape was. He then turned around with tape over his mouth. He didn't know if he was in trouble or not. I laughed and left it on his mouth. I thought, that works for me!!
5:10 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 5:10 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
He is such a cutie and how funny that he thought he might be in trouble.
Post a Comment