I took the kids ice skating today and it was really fun! We went out to the Moncur farm. Every year they flood the corrals to make an ice skating rink, and it gives us something to do during Christmas break.(Thanks to the Moncur family!)

I took the kids ice skating today and it was really fun! We went out to the Moncur farm. Every year they flood the corrals to make an ice skating rink, and it gives us something to do during Christmas break.
9:11 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 9:11 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
4 comments:
So fun! We love to make a visit or two during the break. When we went last Friday they were closed, guess we'll have to try again! Looks so fun:)
Great fun! We remember going with you guys once! I think Zach cried most of the time!! Well we will have to try again!!
What a fun day! I loved going skating when I was younger. (and what cute kids and mom)
My kids wanted yo go SO bad, but it was just too cold while we were there! (We went bowling instead!) Glad you had SO much fun!
Post a Comment